Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Publication in peer reviewed journals
- Patel N, Vasava AG, Patel J (2015) Observation on sun bathing of Montagu’s Harrier Circus Pygargus in Blackbuck National Park, Gujarat, Indian Birds.10 (5):164-165.
- Pandey A, Vasava AG, Bipin CM, Solanki R (2015) First photographic evidence of Sind woodpecker Dendrocopos assimilis (Blyth, 1849) from India. Indian Birds.10 (4):138-139. Read
- Patel JR, Patel SB, Rathor SC, Patel JA, Patel KG, Patel PB, Vasava AG (2015). New distribution record of the Forest Owlet Heteroglaux blewitti Hume, 1873 (Aves: Strigiformes: Strigidae), in Purna Wildlife Sanctuary, Gujarat, India. Journal of Threatened Taxa. 7(12): 7940–7944; Read
- Vasava AG, Patel M, Parasharya B M, Mistry V, Patel P, Mehta D, Patel D, Patel K (2015) Records and range extension of Latrodectus geometricus (C. L. Koch, 1841) (Araneae: Theridiidae) from Gujarat, western India, with notes on its distribution, habitat and natural history. Acta Arachnologica. 64(1):5-9. Read
- Solanki R, Pandey A, Vasava AG, Singh A, Bipin CM (2015) Contributions to Herpetofauna of Jaisalmer District- some photographic records. Reptile Rap. 17:50-55. Read
- Narasimmarajan, K., Vasava, A. G., Parida, A., Mahato, S. & Mathai, M. T. (2014) Butterflies diversity in Gugamal National Park, in the Melghat Tiger Reserve, Maharashtra, Central India. World Journal of Zoology. 9(2):71-79. Read
- Pandey A, Vasava AG, Bipin CM, Solanki R, Jhala YV (2013) Photographic records of Asiatic wild cat from two states of India. Journal of Threatened Taxa. 5(17):5283–5287. Read
- Vasava AG, Mahato S, Navaneethan M, Dashahre A (2013) Grooming of sambar (Rusa unicolor) by rhesus macaque (Macaca mulatta) in Sariska Tiger Reserve, Rajasthan, India. Current Science 104(3): 296-298. Read
- Vasava AG, Bipin CM, Solanki R, Singh A (2012) Record of Rusty- Spotted Cat (Prionailurus rubiginosus) from Kuno – Palpur Wildlife Sanctuary, Madhya Pradesh, India. Cat News. 57: 22-23. Read
- Vasava AG (2011) Crested Serpent Eagle Spilornis cheela preying on termites (Termitidae) in Shoolpaneshwar Wildlife Sanctuary, Gujarat, India. Indian Birds. 7 (2):56. Read
- Technical Publication
- Vasava AG, Patel D, Vyas R, Mistry V, Patel M (2015) Crocs of Charotar: Status, Distribution and Conservation of Mugger crocodiles in Charotar region, Gujarat, India. Voluntary Nature Conservancy, Vallabh Vidyanagar, India. Read
- Wildlife Institute of India (2012) Action plan for the reintroduction of Cheetah (Acinonyx jubatus) into Kuno-Palpur Wildlife Sanctuary, Madhya Pradesh. A report prepared by Wildlife Institute of India, Cheetah Task Force and Madhya Pradesh forest Department. (Contributed as a research team member).
- Jhala YV, Qureshi Q, Gopal R, Sinha PR. (2011) Status of the Tigers, Co-predators, and Prey in India. National Tiger Conservation Authority, New Delhi and Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun. (Contributed as a research team member) Read
- Vasava AG, Naveen M, Baghchi P, Deepanjan N, Francis P, Gokulkannan M, Jhala YV, Qureshi Q, Gopal R (2010) Monitoring tiger and its prey in Parambikulam Tiger Reserve, Kerala, India. National Tiger Conservation Authority, New Delhi, and Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun. A report submitted to the Kerala State Forest and Wildlife Department, India.
- Conference Proceedings
- Patel D, Vasava AG, Patel K, Mistry V, Patel M, Vyas R (2014) Attitudes, Perceptions and Knowledge of the local people regarding crocodile and their conservation in Charotar region, Gujarat, India , 23rd Working Meeting of the Crocodile Specialists Group, McNeese State University, Lake Charles, Louisiana, USA.
- Vasava AG, Verma S (2009) Distribution of bird communities in Purna wildlife sanctuary, Gujarat. Young Ecologist Talk and Interact (YETI-2009), Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India. Read
- Vasava AG, Vekaria M, Dave V, Patel J, Patel B, Chakraborthy S (2008) Effects of different types of landscape matrix on the butterfly diversity in the vicinity of Anand city, Gujarat. International Congress of Environmental Research, Goa, India.
- Vansiya S, Vasava AG, Patel A, Paniker S, Vekaria M (2008) Phytoremediation of waste water using water hyacinth (Eichhornia crassipes) with special reference to heavy metal removal. International Congress of Environmental Research, Goa, India.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.