By accessing the website at https://vncindia.org, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Voluntary Nature Conservancy’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Voluntary Nature Conservancy’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Voluntary Nature Conservancy at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Voluntary Nature Conservancy’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Voluntary Nature Conservancy makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Voluntary Nature Conservancy does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Voluntary Nature Conservancy or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Voluntary Nature Conservancy’s website, even if Voluntary Nature Conservancy or a Voluntary Nature Conservancy authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Voluntary Nature Conservancy’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Voluntary Nature Conservancy does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Voluntary Nature Conservancy may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Voluntary Nature Conservancy does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Voluntary Nature Conservancy has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Voluntary Nature Conservancy of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Voluntary Nature Conservancy may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
Cancellation Policy:- All payment for donations/membership are nonrefundable, Vidyanagar Nature Club. In case of Event fees, we may consider if the participant visits the office before 3 days of an event, no refund or transfer after that.
Refund Policy: if the customer paid twice for one transaction, the one transaction amount will be refunded via the same source within 15 to 20 working days
Delivery / Shipping Policy: After successful payment Membership receipts, donation receipts & other supportive documents (Tax exemption u/s 80G receipts & Other details) will be sent by email within one week.
Terms & Condition For Events , workshop & Conference :-
1)No refund will be eligible in case of no show where the participant arrives late or does not turn up for the event.
2) Only the registered participant can attend the event & replacement or substitution not allowed
3) No refunds will be eligible to any individual if the event and is not up to the expectation of the participant.
4) In case event/workshop is canceled or postponed, should this occur, we will attempt to contact you to inform you of the revised dates or rescheduled & if you are unable to attend the event/workshop then the amount will be refunded back to you.
5) VNC will provide event/workshop details like Confirmation mail, receipt to members by email within 24 hours.